There is no gender bias at this club our Auskick Coordinator can be a Mum or a Dad.
There’s no requirement that you need to have played football before, there will be plenty of other parents who know how to kick, mark and handball that will be there to assist.
Mentoring and assistance will be provided by the Cub – you won’t be on your own.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the club’s AFL Auskick centre
- Ensure all participants have fun and make new friends whilst developing many new skills as part of Australian Rules Football
- Manage equipment e.g. footballs, portable goal posts etc.
- Facilitate parent participation
- Provide feedback to the Club committee e.g. everything is great or you have issues and you need assistance
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org